How do I set my custom domain in my Big Cartel admin?
Filed in Domain
Please note that Aarcade custom domain and email services are only available with an Aarcade Domain & Email Plan.
Navigate to the Store > Settings section of your shop admin, scroll down to the Domains control section.
Enter your custom URL, provided by Aarcade, in the Custom domain field. In most cases you will be using your root domain in the format:
NEVER enter your domain without any prefix:
Even though the above will work, it may cause some issues with your content sharing and SEO meta code. For more information on the non-www version of your domain refer to Never use HTML Frames and Setting your non-www redirect.
ALWAYS add the www. at the start of your domain. Entered into your Big Cartel admin, this will appear as follows:
Note that you must ALWAYS enter your custom domain in the format:
For example, instead of www you may use a sub-domain of your domain:
Entered into your Big Cartel admin, this will appear as follows:
Click the Save button when you have finished editing your Custom domain setting.
- How do I apply a custom domain to my Tumblr blog?Domain & Email
- How do I set my custom domain in my Blogger admin?Domain & Email
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarcade?Domain & Email
- How do I set up a custom domain for my Big Cartel shop?Domain & Email
- How do I set my custom domain in my WordPress.com admin?Domain & Email