How do I set my custom domain in my WordPress.com admin?
Filed in Domain
Please note that Aarcade custom domain and email services are only available with an Aarcade Domain & Email Plan.
From your WordPress.com dashboard navigate to the Store > Domains controls and enter your custom URL, provided by Aarcade, in the Add a Domain > http:// field.
Your custom domain must be in the format:
Note that WordPress.com charges a fee to allow a custom domain. If everything is configured correctly, you will be prompted to pay WordPress.com for the upgrade and to complete the mapping process.
After you have made your purchase, navigate to the Store > Domains, select the radio button next to your custom domain, and click the Update Primary Domain button.
- How do I set my custom domain in my Blogger admin?Domain & Email
- How do I set my custom domain in my Big Cartel admin?Domain & Email
- How do I transfer my domain registration to Aarcade?Domain & Email
- How do I set up a custom domain for my Big Cartel shop?Domain & Email
- How do I flush my cache of old domain data?Domain & Email