I don’t have Big Cartel yet, how do I get started?
Filed in About Big Cartel and Aarcade
Step 2: Is your PayPal account Premier or Business?
Yes: Proceed to Step 3
No: Follow instructions below.
PayPal Account Upgrade Overview
Your PayPal account must be Premier or Business level to allow you to securely accept payments from your Web Shop.
|Set Up Cost:||None|
|Per Payment Made Cost:||None|
|Per Payment Recieved Cost:||2% to 3% local / up to 4% international + $0.30|
Upgrade or New Account
At this stage you can either upgrade your existing account to use for your web shop, or create a new account.
Note that if you create a new account, you can not use the same email address, bank accounts or cards that you have tied to your existing account.
New Account: Return to the instructions in Step 1
Upgrade Account: Follow instructions below.
Upgrade Your PayPal Account
2b: Click the Get Started button for the Standard option.
2c: Click Login and then sign in to your existing PayPal account.
2d: Follow the steps presented to you on the following pages and fill out the requested information. Click Continue where required.
Questions relating to your business require only your best approximation. Note the following:
- If you are asked about Sales Venue(s), you can select Other and type “My Own Web Shop”.
- If you are asked to choose between Premier and Business accounts, select Premier if you are selling as an individual or Business if you are selling as a business or group.
- If you are asked to choose a payment solution, select Website Payments Standard.
- Why should I get Big Cartel if I already have an Etsy Shop?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- What is Big Cartel? What is Aarcade?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- Does Aarcade offer support or services for customisation of Big Cartel themes?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- Does Aarcade offer themes for shopping platforms other than Big Cartel?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- Can I call or meet with Aarcade?Pre-Purchase FAQs