How do I switch to HTML edit mode?
Filed in Creating and customising content
Enter your page edit area by clicking the relevant page title in your Customize design > Pages () admin area.
Switch to HTML mode by clicking in the edit toolbar.
and delete ALL existing content. In the above example, we delete the
You are now ready to create page content in HTML mode.
Clicking the full screen icon () in your Big Cartel content customisation area will allow you to view and work with your content more easily.
To exit full screen mode after you have finished editing, click the close full screen icon ().
- How do I style my public notice?Pages & Content
- How do I upload images or files for my Big Cartel page content?Pages & Content
- What is the width of my content area?Pages & Content
- How do I use the image zoom viewer with custom content?Pages & Content
- How do I insert an image into my Big Cartel shop page?Pages & Content