I have not received confirmation or delivery of my order
Filed in Delivery and download
All order correspondence is sent to your PayPal email address. This correspondence is always sent within the established delivery schedule below. If you have not received your order within this schedule, refer to the next section – Checking Email Accounts – of this article.
Delivery of a digital product (e.g. Theme, Template, etc.) download link and instructions
Within 1 business day of completed payment
Initial contact from an Aarcade team member regarding delivery of a service (e.g. theme installation)
Within 2 to 3 business days of completed payment
Payment with eCheck
If your order was paid with an eCheck, be aware that it may take 4 to 9 working days to clear your payment (depending upon your location) and a further 2 to 3 business days for Aarcade to then process your order. We have no control over this delay.
When the funds leave your bank, this does not mean that your eCheck is cleared. This is just the first step in the transfer of funds via PayPal and it may take a further 2 to 4 working days for the funds to be delivered to our account.
For more information, please refer to PayPal’s Information on eCheck Payments
Checking Email Accounts
If you have not received your order within the schedule detailed in the first section of this article, please review the following before contacting Aarcade Support:
- Check your PayPal email address inbox and your spam / junk folder in case the correspondence has been mistakenly marked as spam. Some email services have server-side spam folders, so you may need to use your webmail interface to check this.
For example: with a Gmail (including Aarcade managed Google email) account you may need to check the Gmail > Spam folder by logging in, clicking the More drop down in the sidebar controls and selecting the Spam folder.
- Log in to your PayPal account, locate your email address list – some people are not aware that they have more than one – check your email addresses are spelled correctly and check the inbox and spam folder of any additional email addresses in your list.
On a separate but related note: if you have more than one email address listed, we recommend that you remove any inactive addresses and set your active address to primary via your PayPal controls.
- Make sure that you do not have any email filters enabled that may automatically file or delete messages before you get to read them.
- Make sure that you do not have a challenge-response spam service – like Spam Arrest, SpamBlock, etc. – enabled. These services will prevent a significant amount of legitimate email from reaching you, including automated emails, like your Aarcade order delivery, and notices from Big Cartel, PayPal and other important services related to your shop and business.
If you have checked ALL of the above items and can not find your order correspondence, add both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email contact list (to reduce the chance of our follow up correspondence being marked as spam) and then contact Aarcade Support with your order details.
Always include an order ID number (e.g. your Order Number, Transaction ID or Subscription ID) when contacting Aarcade regarding your order. You can obtain an ID number from the PayPal order confirmation email or you can log in to your PayPal account and locate the order in your transaction history.
Where is my order invoice or receipt?
Please refer to Where is my order invoice or receipt?
- Why is there no Success file in my theme package?Getting Started & Troubleshooting
- Where is my order invoice or receipt?Getting Started & Troubleshooting
- I'm having trouble downloading my theme?Getting Started & Troubleshooting
- How do I upgrade my theme?Getting Started & Troubleshooting
- How do I uninstall a theme or restore a backed up theme?Getting Started & Troubleshooting