Which web browsers are Aarcade themes compatible with?
Filed in Compatibility and my shop
Aarcade themes are HTML validated and tested on current and common web browsing software including:
- Apple’s Safari
- Google’s Chrome
- Mozilla’s FireFox
- Microsoft’s Internet Explorer
- Opera Software’s Opera
Our themes are also tested on popular mobile device web browsers – see Do Aarcade's Big Cartel themes work on mobile devices?
We do not test themes on significantly out of date browsers. Our testing includes the current version number of the above web browsers, but may also include the previous version number if the current version is a new release (with the exception of Internet Explorer testing, which includes the latest two version numbers as a minimum).
The standards to which Aarcade themes are coded ensure that they remain usable on browsers older than our test group, however our support and development strongly encourages the use of the latest web browser versions and focuses particularly on web browsers that actively strive to support the latest coding standards (e.g. Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox) – see Choosing the right web browser
For our official policy on web browser compatibility, please refer to Section 2 - Products and Services, Clause 5 - Compatibility of our policies.
- Will installing my new Big Cartel theme affect my products, pages or custom domain?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- Can I make an Aarcade theme look like...?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- How do I know what my shop will look like with an Aarcade theme?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- Will Aarcade themes work with my existing product image size?Pre-Purchase FAQs
- Do Aarcade's Big Cartel themes work on mobile devices?Pre-Purchase FAQs