Why is there no Success file in my theme package?
Filed in Delivery and download
Some of our Big Cartel theme packages do not include coding for the Success page.
The Success page contains a simple “Your order has been successfully placed..” message by default, and will automatically work with our themes without any change needed. Because this page is used to convey a simple message to your customers after their order, there is generally no functionality to be added via our themes.
If you visit the Success page in your Big Cartel Customize design > Advanced () admin area, and click Custom, you will see how basic the content is for this page and how easily you can change the success message yourself.
- I'm having trouble downloading my theme?Getting Started & Troubleshooting
- Where is my order invoice or receipt?Getting Started & Troubleshooting
- I have not received confirmation or delivery of my orderGetting Started & Troubleshooting
- I am having problems with my Big Cartel Customize design (preview) admin areaGetting Started & Troubleshooting
- How do I upgrade my theme?Getting Started & Troubleshooting